Once Your Order Is Placed | Misty Jones Photography


What happens after you place your order? 

Once your order is placed, there is more accounting stuff...boring! LOL! Actually I spent several years in accounting before leaving the corporate world to become a photographer, so I don't really mind it.

Next I start resizing/prepping images for albums, wall prints, etc... Albums can take several hours to design. 

Anything that requires design work will be sent to you for proofing before it is sent to the lab. Once I make any changes I will then send to you for a final proof before printing. 

Once everything is sent to the lab there is more accounting stuff. Gotta pay those labs! 

Once the prints come back to me from the lab I inspect everything to make sure there are no flaws. The prints are then packaged up and I send you an email to schedule a time for pickup. 


Comments