Tampa Women's Portraiture | How I Prepare For A Portrait Session | Misty Jones Photography



There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes! You might think that I just show up with my camera take your photos, edit them and deliver. I wish! :) I will walk you through the different stages from Inquiry to Delivery.... 


What Happens When You Send An Inquiry? 

- An email is sent to me, upon receipt I read it over and plan a time for a call back. When I call, I try to get as much information as possible and jot that down. 

- After the phone call I send over a price list with a link to the client intake form. The client intake form is what we use to gather more information about you and it also goes over policies and procedures. 

- Once payment is received we send over a client prep guide. We log the payment into our system and we enter the client information into our various databases. We log the date onto the calendar with any necessary reminders (like turn down the AC for headshots, it gets HOT under those lights!!!!). 

In the next post, I will talk about happens in the day or two before the session. 



Comments