Riverview Newborn Photography | Misty Jones Photography

Go Big or Go Home!
Why not make your images big enough so that you can enjoy them?



I will be the first to admit that before I became a photographer I was guilty of hanging 5x7 images on the wall. In fact I still have a couple 5x7 images on the wall in my bathroom (8 of them to be exact!).

Have you ever noticed that in order to see a 5x7 image on the wall that you have to get very close to it? How often do you stop and look at that image? Probably not very often.

The canvas above is 30x40 and every time I walk past it I get to enjoy it! You would be amazed at how much wall space you have when you start filling all of your walls. Did you see where I said that I have 8 5x7's on my bathroom wall? In that same bathroom I also have 2 11x14's and a 16x20 canvas.

If you are unsure of what size to order for your wall you can send me a photo of your wall along with the measurements and I can show you what size will look best for that space!

Contact me now for help!

Comments