Tampa Portrait Photographer | Mom & Daughter Portrait Sessions | Misty Jones Photography


I will be offering mother daughter/son sessions once the studio reopens! What better gift to treat yourself with then a portrait of you with your child(ren).

These were taken on a tripod and I wish someone would have been behind the camera to tell me to 1) take off my watch (doesn't really fit with the look! LOL!) 2) tell me to twist my ring around and 3) flip me and N so that she was the one closer to the light and 4) tell me to move my left hand behind her back instead of having it around her waist. These are just little details that bug me, but overall I love this portrait with Nyla and I will be ordering a canvas to hang in the house somewhere! :) #mistyjonesphotography #riverviewflorida #tampasmallbusiness #smallbusinesstampa #riverviewportraits #professionalphotographer #ruskin #tampabussinessowner #tampaheadshotphotographer #valrico #riverviewbusinessowner #studioriverview #riverviewportraitstudio #lithia #riverviewmoms #riverviewfl #tampasmallbiz #tampamoms #apollobeach #tampabussinessowners #tampa #localbusiness #lithiaheadshots #smallbiztampa #riverviewheadshot #headshots #riverviewheadshots #riverviewmoms #riverviewmaternityphotographer #riverviewmommies

Comments