Riverview Milestone Portrait Photographer | Misty Jones Photography

So one of the things I have figured out during this down time, is how to use my phone to release the shutter on my camera. So I figured why not use this time to get an updated picture with my precious granddaughters. What an adventure!! Toddlers can be tricky anyways, but trying to wrangle two of them by myself... well lets just say that I was screaming for my 11 year old to bring me a fan! Haha! I was so hot from running around. I also came up with the bright idea to give them raisins right before we began. So, normally when I work with toddlers I can give them one raisin (snack) and they will interact with me while they eat it and I can get the photo... but these two wanted to eat constantly so that trick was not working very well! Somehow by the end of it, I ended up with one picture with each of them that I am happy with. Tomorrow I will share me and baby A.

Comments