Riverview Boudoir Photography | Misty Jones Photography

Waiting to lose those last 5 pounds before booking your photo session? What if I told you that you didn't need to do that? You would probably say, "yeah right!". I get it! I have those same thoughts. But that is exactly why I love what I do!
When I look through photographs, each one brings a set of feelings. Some of them make me feel proud, smart, silly, sexy or beautiful while others make me feel old, frumpy or fat. Let’s be honest, nobody wants to look at their photos and have negative feelings associated with them. As a photographer, as a woman, and as a mother I want everyone to feel beautiful in their photographs! I will use my technical knowledge to pose and light you so that you look your absolute best. I look forward to watching you transform throughout your session as you become more comfortable and your confidence builds. When you see your images for the first time, I want you to feel like the amazing gorgeous person that you are. You shouldn't have to be a super model to have great portraits!

Comments