Riverview Maternity Photography | Misty Jones Photography

It was about a year ago that I decided to rebrand my business and in doing that I decided to focus more on my brand then on just building my technical skills in photography. My growth over the past year has been tremendous. I decided to focus more on newborns, maternity, boudoir and headshots and also to do more in the studio. By narrowing down my focus I have been able to better identify with my style and also give my clients a better experience. I have also spent a lot of time attending various workshops and I have learned a lot about myself and why I became a photographer. My main goal is to build connections with my clients and also to ensure that you look and feel beautiful throughout the process. I want you to feel special and taken care of during your session. Overall I want you to leave the studio feeling amazing.

Check out this gorgeous expecting momma!

Comments