Riverview Maternity & Newborn Portrait Photographer | Misty Jones Photography

Things I like to do when I am not working, I am always working!!! HAHA! Ok, not really.... my kids are both very busy with soccer so basically I am a chauffeur. I have two little granddaughters that are absolutely precious and when I have free time I like to spend it with them. I love traveling! I would travel all year if I could, which is why I work so hard (to afford more travel). This year we are taking the kiddos to Costa Maya, Belize and Cozumel for spring break and then later in the year me and my hubby are going to sneak away for the week. Yay! This has been on my bucket list since I was pretty young. I have also been invited to join a friend of mine on a trip to Australia but that will most likely be some time next spring. And we are heading to TN later this year to visit my brother. :) I have 2 work trips planned as well, one will be to a workshop in KY later this month and another to GA to photograph my newest cousin. This is a big year for travel and I couldn't be more excited!!!! :)

Comments