Gibsonton Milestone Baby Photographer | Misty Jones Photographer



Do you like to read and if so, what do you like to read? For many years I read every Danielle Steels book that I could get my hands on. I love that she incorporated history and also real life events into her books. Lately, I haven't had as much time to read so I stick to self help books. I am still reading Rachel Hollis' Girl Stop Apologizing. I pre-ordered this book so that will tell you how long I have had it! LOL! I do read Professional Photography Magazine every month and I have read at least two other books this year. What about you? 

#riverviewbabyphotographer #mistyjonesphotography #riverviewbabyphotography #riverviewbabyportraits #riverview #riverviewfl #beautiful #portraitphotographer #riverviewprofessionalphotographer #riverviewnewbornphotographer #riverviewnewbornportraits #riverviewnewbornphotography #lithia #lithiafl #lithianewbornphotographer #riverviewmaternityphotographer #riverviewmaternityportraits #riverviewstudiophotographer #newbornphotographer #milestonephotographer #maternityphotographer #maternityphotos #maternityphotography #babyphotographer #milestonephotography #babiesfirstyear #riverviewmoms #riverviewmommies

Comments