Apollo Beach Top Portrait Photographer | Misty Jones Photography



This year has been completely derailed, you too? I started off this year with big goals, COVID had other plans. Despite the craziness of 2020, I am in the process of completing one of my biggest goals, to become a Certified Professional Photographer with Professional Photographers of America. I passed my written exam and just need to wait on the results for the technical exam. YAY! I also, completed my to do list, something that I never thought I would complete, because of the extent of it. What have you accomplished in 2020? 

#beautiful #mistyjonesphotography #womensportraiture #riverviewwomensportraits #Riverviewwomensphotos #riverviewwomensprofessionalpictures #riverviewprofessionalphotographer #smallbusinessriverview #Brandonprofessionalphotographer #ruskinprofessionalphotographer #apollobeachprofessionalphotographer #tampaprofessionalphotographer #riverviewboudoirphotographer #riverviewglamourportraits #riverviewprofessionalportraitstudio #fabulousfemales #wisewomenportraiture #luxuryportraitsriverview #apollobeachluxuryportraits #fishhawkluxuryportraiture #riverviewsmallbusiness #tampasmallbusiness #lithiasmallbusiness #ruskinsmallbusiness #gibsontonportraitphotographer #gibsontonprofessionalportraits #femaleportraits #Tampafemaleportraits #gorgeousportraits #riverviewportraitphotographer

Comments