About The Studio | Misty Jones Photography

My studio is an in home studio located in the Tampa Bay area. I have one large room that has a sitting area for parents, where you can watch your little ones be photographed, and the area where I take the portraits. For studio sessions I use strobe lighting and I have a variety of props and back drops to chose from. The studio is an area where you can relax and kick off your shoes! I want you to be comfortable, have fun and be yourself! I have coffee, water and a few snacks on hand. I am in the process of purchasing a mini fridge that will be stocked with water and sodas. If you are traveling to the studio from out of town and will be making a vacation out of your visit then please check out some of these fantastic places that are located in the area; Busch Gardens, The Florida Aquarium, Zoo Tampa, Mosi, The Children's Museum, Henry B Plant Museum, Adventure Island, Tampa River Walk and don't forget all the beautiful beaches! We are also only a hop, skip and a jump away from Disney World, Universal Studios and Seaworld! :) And last but not least, a little peak of the studio. It has changed some since this photograph was taken but the general layout is the same. :)

Comments