Tampa Newborn Portraiture | Just a few days left to win...

a FREE maternity session!

Are you pregnant? Are you due after Oct. 31st 2010? Would you like to win a free maternity session with Misty Jones Photography??? :) To enter all you have to do is email me at mistyjonesphotography@hotmail.com and give me the following information.

1. Name
2. Due Date
3. Babies Sex (If you know it. If not just put unknown.)
4. Phone Number
5. How you found out about the contest?

Submit a belly shot to me at the email address above. These will be posted in a special contest album on my facebook fan page.

Photobucket

Entries must be submitted by AUGUST 31ST. On SEPTEMBER 3RD I will post all the entries on my facebook fan page for voting and voting will begin immediately. Voting will go until SEPTEMBER 30TH. The winner will be announced on OCTOBER 4th based on the total number of votes for each entered image.

Photobucket

CONTEST RULES

1. ONE entry per person.
2. No professional portraits please.
3. Join my facebook fan page, either by the facebook icons above, by searching for “Misty Jones Photography” on facebook, or by the link found here.
4. Send people (your friends, family, co-workers, etc.) to join my facebook fan page and VOTE for their favorite picture (i.e. YOURS!)
5. Votes are counted as comments on each individual image/entry. A person must be a fan of my facebook fan page to vote. Votes from people that are not fans will not be counted
6. ONLY separate comments to a picture that state “vote” will be counted as a vote. Simply clicking “like” by the picture will NOT count as a vote!

THE PRIZE!!!

The winner will receive a complimentary mini maternity portrait session with me and a CD with the 5 best shots in full-resolution, with a print release! That is a $850 value!!! In addition if you book your newborn session with me you will also receive a $100 print credit towards your newborn session! The session will take place within the Brandon/Riverview area or in Ybor City. A signed model release will also be required prior to the session.

Photobucket

Best of luck!!!!! XOXO

Tampa Maternity Photographer

Comments