Riverview Maternity & Newborn Studio Photographer | Misty Jones Photography

A little before and after of this little guy. The main thing I do is cleaning up skin. I like to remove anything that is not permanent (stray hairs, pimples, and other blemishes) and then I will typically soften any wrinkles, scars, under eye bags, cellulite, etc... And then I may sharpen some of the details such as the lashes and eyes. I also, will whiten teeth if needed and remove the glare from glasses when possible. In some cases I made add a texture to the back drop or fill in or soften the backdrop when needed. With newborns I like to do the occasionally composite, a composite is when you take a digital backdrop and place a photo of the baby into the digital backdrop.



Click the link below to be added to our mailing list. :)

ADD ME

Comments