Tampa Newborn Portraits | Baby A

Baby A had to be right up there with one of the sweetest newborns I have ever had the pleasure of photographing! She was so sweet! Even when she was hungry she would barely wimper. The family was so great and the doting grandparents were so fun to watch. I have the best clients in the world!

These adorable headbands are from The Little Red Wagon. Stay tuned for more images of this little cutie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My first time using the baby scale! :)

Photobucket

Comments

Inna said…
Gorgeous! Love those headbands!
Jessica said…
Such sweet newborn images!!
Holly said…
Sweet captures! I love the texture of the fur and the headbands are the perfect little accessory!
Lila said…
Aw, sweet baby! Love these, too cute!!
Evelyn said…
These are all so sweet!!
Scarlett said…
so pretty! love these shots!
anette said…
Isen't she a beautiful little girl. I love how you used the headbands on her and she looks so peaceful while sleeping. I bet the family will love these.
~Liz said…
What an adorable session! Great job!
Sophie Crew said…
What a cutie! I love these!!
Rose said…
She is so gorgeous! Beautiful work!
Thank you Liz, Sophie and Rose!