Valrico Baby Portraits | Misty Jones Photography

So the other day I was wondering to myself why it is that I love newborn sessions so much. If I am being honest, they are by far the hardest sessions that I do and can take up to 4 hours!!!! That doesn't even include the time I spend setting up for a newborn session and also the clean up afterwards. So why are they my favorite??? Well... it finally hit me! I love them because 1) I love spending time with my clients and I feel like during a newborn session you really get an opportunity to know the parents. When else do you spend up to 4 hours with your portrait clients?? In addition, my least favorite thing to do in photography is editing. It can be very monotonous. Newborn sessions require the least amount of editing. I mean they are just perfect so they need very little editing! And lastly, I love newborn sessions because I get to snuggle with the babies throughout the session and then hand them back to mom and dad when it is over. :)

Comments