If you love those portraits get them big enough to enjoy them! {Apollo Beach Family Photographer}

Ok so recently I heard someone speak about how if you REALLY love an image that you should get it big enough to enjoy.... It didn't really hit me until I hung up 3 20x30 gallery wraps next to each other on my kitchen wall. I have to say that EVERYTIME I walk past these images I cannot help but enjoy them. Smile. Love them! It wasn't all that long ago that I had 5x7's and 8x10's hanging throughout my home and to enjoy them I had to walk right up to them to really see them... so I really didn't get to enjoy them that often because who takes time everyday to stop and look at those images hanging on the wall? Originally I had this series of images set to be ordered in 16x20's and although that seems "big" to many I knew that I would not be happy with them so I called my lab and asked them to make them 20x30's and I have to say that I could not be happier with them. The ironic thing is that when I pulled them out of the boxes my husband says "oh those are really BIG!" but now that he sees them on the wall he says "those could be bigger!". LOL! Glad to know that my joy is rubbing off on him!

If anyone wants to see the series I posted a picture on my facebook fan page located here:

Gallery Wraps

Comments